Wednesday 25 April 2012

My Vote

If I could vote, I would be voting for the Liberal Party.  The Liberal Party helps university students by providing them with $1,000 every year.  This will be beneficial to me in the near future.  The Liberals consider all aspects when making laws and so I believe they're very fair and a great choice.  Also by voting for the Liberals, more money will be given to child care plans.  This is beneficial for families and single moms.  More people will get money and can survive with the support.  They also help support forces veterans to get more education.  An education is helpful in life and the Liberals will help provide this for everyone.  Finally, I believe the Liberals are best because they cut taxes, which helps us save money.  My vote would go for the Liberals.

No comments:

Post a Comment