Monday 9 April 2012

Learning French

I think learning french is a good thing because it helps you in the future and with your career. According to employers, if you speak french or more than one language you have a greater chance in getting a job.

I believe we should all learn french in grade 9 but from then on it should be our own choice whether to continue or not. Learning french is beneficial but it should be our own choice. I think the way we run our school progam at the moment is the way it should be kept. Students can also choose whether to continue french or take on another language the school provides. It's just a matter of opinion.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, I think we should have a choice to continue learning french in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree also. i was in immersion since gr 1 until gr.8 then dropped it in gr.9 but i'm still taking basic french and being bilingual looks good on resumes. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job Karissa. I'm proud of you. Continue it and you'll be rewarded in the future.

      Delete