Sunday 20 May 2012

FFP Program

I think that the FFP program has its ups and downs. I like how we have class discussions on topics and debate on things. It has helped me gain confidence and to speak for myself. I like how we have a choice on what to do each day and how we mix it up from time to time. I especially enjoy the guest speakers that come in because it teaches me a lot and inspires me. One thing I don't like about the course is how we have to do so much work. We have blogging, essays, projects, civic mirror, book club and all these things all at once and it is hard to keep up with it. If you don't do one thing right away, more work piles on top of it, which makes you fall behind. It is hard to keep up with the work load but I try my best to do things to the best of my ability. I really love the fact that we have no exam. I think that's fair because we do more work than regular classes, so by not having an exam, that makes it easier and fair. I enjoy the class most of the time. I think we should continue this program. One thing I think would be better next year is if you don't include the civic mirror game because no one takes it serious and it's very confusing and unfair to some people. But in the end I enjoy being in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment