Monday 9 April 2012

Peter Braid Visit

The session with Peter Braid was very informative and taught us a lot about the parliament. But I think it was boring and he didn't say any interesting things about the career. Also when students asked him questions, he would minipulate their words and answer a totally different question. He somewhat changed the whole topic around without people noticing. It was interesting to learn about the parliament and about politics and how they deal with things but I think it didn't really tell us details. I thought the talk might have inspired me or others to become a part of parliament. But to me personally it didn't incourage me or interest me in the career.  But in the end, I think it was a great experience to know about the parliament and about the career field.

No comments:

Post a Comment