Tuesday 22 May 2012

Scott Wahl

Scott Wahl was one of my favorite guest speaker that came. I liked his visit mainly because his job at RIM is interesting and since I'm a customer of Blackberry, I had lots to ask. I asked pretty hard questions and not all of them were answered the way I wanted it to be. But I did learn a lot about the career and how it's like to work at a big world wide company. Although I'm not really interested in the career field, I enjoyed the talk because it was interesting to know how big companies like RIM work and how they deal with situations. I learned a lot about how businesses work and how they keep a well spot in the market. I already knew a lot about RIM but I had no idea how blackberry's are made and how many they actually sell. His talk was very informative but in the end I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment